Central Management Admission Test (CMAT) for the admission to: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) / Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) / Bachelor of Public Administration (BPA) / Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) / Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) / Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance (BBA - F) and Bachelor of Mountaineering Studies (BMS) programs for the admission year 2076 (2019)
First time Notice publication data: Shrawan 10, 2076
ELIGIBILITY Minimum D+ grade in each subject of grade 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more Or Minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL
Equivalent in any discipline.
Students who have passed grade 11 and are waiting for grade 12 results can also apply. However, they have to submit passed certificate of grade 12 at the time of admission.
CMAT Application Form : July 25 - August 28, 2019 (Shrawan 09 - Bhadra 11, 2076)
Date of Admission Test (to all programmes) : September 07, 2019 (Bhadra 21, 2076) - Saturday
Time : 8:00 AM Test Center and other details : To be notified by the FoM to the respective campuses submitting CMAT form or Visit FoM website.
1. The Details of Admission procedures, criteria and selection process is available at FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np and www.tudoms.org
2. Application (CMAT) form is available at the FoM website www.fomecd.edu.np or www.tudoms.org
3. Application (CMAT) form is to be submitted in any campus offering respective programmes by paying Rs 1,000 (Rs one thousand only).
4. Contact the respective campuses / colleges or visit FoM website for further information.
5. The concerned campus / colleges should submit the details of the applicants in the prescribed format by 11:00 AM, 30th August 2019 (Bhadra 13, 2076) through email@example.com.